Frequently Asked Questions
- Sunday to Thursday : 7:35 am to 11:45 am
- Sunday to Thursday : 7:35 am to 1:40 pm
Reporting Time : 7:30 AM
Routine hours : 7:45 am to 2:30 pm
- Principal : 8 am to 9 am or by prior appointment.
- Coordinators : By prior appointment.
- Supervisors : By prior appointment.
- Teachers : By prior appointment.
As per the announcement by the Ministry of Education and School Circulars.
Parents are requested to inform the administration if their child is sick or going to be absent. Students will not be admitted to their class without a medical report or a letter from the guardian justifying the reasons for their absences.
- Absence from any examination will not be allowed and no re-test will be conducted unless The cause of absence is sickness which is confirmed and authorized by the administration.
- Weekly tests and pop quizzes are not to be repeated under any circumstances.
- Students will respect the times scheduled to each examination, students coming late will be subjected to strict measures.
- Please avoid absence from school unless it is completely unavoidable.
Students must apply for leave and get it sanctioned before proceeding. The process to sanction leave is mentioned below
- Day leave – If it is planned leave the parent must intimate through the school organizer or an application at least a week in advance.
- More than a day leave -The parent must intimate the reason for leave through the school organizer or an application at least a week in advance
- Sick Leave – If your child is not coming to school due to illness, please call up the school so that the class teacher is informed. When your child returns to school, do send a note confirming the reason for absence.
In case the parent is unable to provide the leave application then it is mandatory to intimate the class teacher on the day the child resumes school.
- Absence or leave information can be send to school through school email – email@example.com
- 95% attendance is mandatory for promotion to next higher grade.