General Advice to Parents
The parents are requested to
- Respect the school dress code keeping in mind Islamic Ethics.(to avoid wearing short pants/sleeveless T-shirt or Top when you come to school).
- Talk/share/Encourage-Achieve this by spending quality time with your child.
- Send your child to school regularly, on time and in full uniform.
- Avoid taking leaves during the term.
- Support your child’s education by encouraging him/her to complete home learning assignments diligently and providing other opportunities for learning.
- Keep the school informed about any developments/change at home that may affect the child’s learning.
- Attend Parent Teacher Meeting and Open House whenever held.
- Respond immediately to concern calls from the school.
- Read all correspondence from the school and respond quickly when necessary.
- Ensure that your child while he/she is using the Internet.
- Be part of Parent Council.
- Help the school with your feedback and suggestions(can use the suggestion box)
- Provide correct contact details and update whenever there is a change.
- Promote Reading habits (Newspaper,Magazines etc.
- Develop in your child a positive attitude and respect towards teachers, peer and the school.
- Ensure your ward carries books and other required materials as per the class timetable.
- Check the school bag randomly to make sure no unnecessary things are taken to the school.
- Regularly check the school website for updates and information.