Seat Availability in each grades will be displayed on school website and in the school office.
How to ApplyApplication forms will be available on school website as per the following schedule.
- KG-1 (Sibling Category) – Sunday, 21st February 2016
- KG-1 (Open Category) – Monday, 29th February 2016
- Grade 1 – Grade 10 – 1st March 2017 till 7th March 2017
Admission to Grade 1 to Grade 10
- Admission Criteria
- Must have 70% marks in aggregate in last term exam and through admission test.
- Admission Test forms are available from Wednesday, 1st March 2017 till 7th March 2017 till 2:00 p.m.
- Submit duly completed Printed admission Form in School Office: on or before Wednesday 8th March 2017 by 12 Noon
- Admission Test: Saturday, 11th March 2017 between 8:00 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. (Reporting time 7:30 am)
- Each subject portion for admission test is available on the website.
- Grades 1-5 – English & Math, Gr.6 to Gr.10 – English, Math & Science (Commerce students need not sit for Science exam.)
- First list of admitted students: will be announced declared on Thursday, 16th March 2017 by 12Noon – through SMS/School website.
- Last date to complete the admission procedures: Wednesday, 22nd March 2017 before 12:30 pm
What documents to be submitted?
- Student and Parent’s valid passport copy with valid visa page – original for verification.
- Student and parent’s valid Emirates ID photocopy (both sides) – original for verification
- Birth certificate photocopy of the candidate – original for verification.
- Passport size photographs of the candidate – 3 nos.
- Latest Report Card photocopy (all pages) – original for verification.
- Attested Transfer / leaving certificate from previous school – original (grade 2 onwards).
- Medical / Vaccination records (to be submitted to the school clinic).
- Please check the availability of bus service. If “all OK” then proceed with admission procedure.
- Please note that the school will not answer any queries related to admission test results
- Marks or test scripts will not be given or shown to the student or parent. The decision of the school is final.
- No refund of Registration Form (Dhs.50), Entrance Exam Fee (Dhs.150) & Admission Form (Dhs.150).
- Do not submit original documents except Transfer / Leaving Certificate.
- To get the signature of Mrs. Noon, on completed Admission Form along with all documents, and fees to be paid (All 3 installments => 1 st in Cash / Current dated cheque + 2 PDCs of Jan 2018 & Apr 2018 in favour of “Al Sadiq Islamic English School”).
Attestation of T.C. / L.C.
- Local Transfer:
- attestation required from Respective Zone of the Ministry of Education except those having T.C. (only) from Dubai.
- Overseas Transfer:
- Attestations to be done as follow:
- M.O.E. / District Education Authorities + Ministry of Foreign Affairs + UAE Embassy / Consulate (home country).
- Certificates from GCC countries to be attested by their respective M.O.E.
- Students transferred from Europe, America, Canada, Australia etc need no attestation except school’s seal & signature of the principal / School’s Head.
- Attestations to be done as follow:
As per KHDA directive, the age limit for fresh admission which should be completed on / before 31st December of the current year
- KG1 – 4 Years
- KG2 – 5 Years
- Grade 1 – 6 Years
- Grade 2 – 7 Years
- Grade 3 – 8 Years
- Grade 4 – 9 Years
- Grade 5 – 10 Years
- Grade 6 – 11 Years
- Grade 7 – 12 Years
- Grade 8 – 13 Years
- Grade 9 – 14 Years
- Grade 10 – 15 Years
- Grade 11 – 16 Years
Fees StructureFees are to be paid in three instalments.
- 1st Term – September to December (Cash)
- 2nd Term – January to March (post dated cheque – January)
- 3rd Term – April to June (post dated cheque – April)
CriteriaKG1 admissions will be decided by lucky draws.
- 50% of the admissions are reserved for parentshaving siblings.
- 50% of the remaining seats are offered to prospective parents for the lucky draw.